"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" Muhammad Ali
Aponi means 'butterfly' in Native American Indian and is such a fresh and beautiful name, it suits our bright bold print to a T.
Matching items available - check out our Aponi racer top and shorts - enjoy!
Yoga and active wear leggings featuring:
- The ‘super sympathetic’ waistband: Sitting just high enough, this waistband holds you in without pinching or revealing anything you'd rather not
- The ‘let there be light’ gusset: Designed for the ultimate flattering shape; breathable & fully lined. Dare to go bare without VPL or camel toe
- The recycled plastics performance fabric:
- Silky soft with multi-way stretch: Creates a smooth silhouette that flexes with every move
- Opaque & shape retentive: No awkward downward dogs or baggy knees even after multiple wears
- The ‘functionally flawless' flat-locked seam: High on style with contrast stitching, this technical seam sits flat against the skin for ultimate comfort and zero chafe
- 78% recycled polydamide
- 22% elastane
Wash cool with similar colours. Do not iron
Check sizing here.