Delivery and returns
For orders placed within the UK, we always endeavour to get your order to you as quickly as possible but please allow up to five working days.
All our packaging materials are made from recycled materials. Why wouldn't they be??
If you wish to have an order delivered outside of the UK please contact us directly at email@example.com
We want you to love your pants! If for whatever reason you're not entirely satisfied, we will happily help you choose another item or offer a full refund. All goods must be returned within 14 days, unworn and with all tags and labels in tact.
If you believe your garment to be faulty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist your further.
Refunds will be credited to the original card that was used to purchase the item.
How to make a return
- Item(s) must be returned within 14 days of purchase
- Tags must still be attached
- Product(s) must be returned in original condition, unworn and in original packaging
- Please email email@example.com letting us know what you are returning and why
- Send the clothes to the following address: Flip The Dog, 10 Uffington Road, London SE27 0RW
- You will then be notified by email once your return has been received and processed
Please note that Flip The Dog does not cover the costs of returning the garments and we recommend that the items are sent back via registered post.
In the case of a replacement, we'll process your return and send you a new item within 7 days of receiving it.
For further advice on your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org