"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" Muhammad Ali
Aponi means 'butterfly' in Native American Indian and is such a fresh and beautiful name, it suits our bright bold print to a T.
Matching items available - check out our Aponi leggings and racer back top - enjoy!
Active wear shorts:
- The ‘super sympathetic’ waistband: Sitting just high enough, this waistband holds you in without pinching or revealing anything you'd rather not.
- The ‘let there be light’ gusset: Designed for the ultimate flattering shape; breathable & fully lined. Dare to go bare without VPL or camel toe
- Designed to help you get the most from your movement
- Flattering and supportive structure and shape; breathable.
- The recycled plastics performance fabric:
- Silky soft with multi-way stretch: Creates a smooth silhouette that flexes with every move
- Opaque & shape retentive even after multiple wears
- Not see through, no pants on view in these!
- The ‘functionally flawless' flat-locked seam: High on style with contrast stitching, this technical seam sits flat against the skin for ultimate comfort and zero chafe
- Super versatile shorts, ideal for pole, hoop, aerials, yoga, hot yoga, dance, taking you from street to gym to pole to mat..... wear them at will !
- Stand out, be different....
- 78% recycled polydamide
- 22% elastane
Wash cool with similar colours. Do not iron
Check size and fit here.
REVIEWS - Check out our blog to see the latest reviews of Flip the Dog.